Network cabinet - free standing cabinet
Free standing cabinets are used to help keep your rack-mounted equipment secure, The front and rear doors are both lockable with independent quick-release locks , and the mesh design increases airflow to provide passive cooling. Standard Heights: Networking Cabinet with 19" w:600mm and d:600mm physical sizes, with max internal usable depth and 11 different U height, gives a wide selection chart for users.
- 4 mm tempered smoked glass cover;
- 600 kg load carrying capacity; Handle lock;
- 70.5x316 mm cable entry;
- Additional side cover in 1000D mm and 1200D mm cabinets;
- Design providing air circulation;
- Front door can be opened in two directions;
- 4 pieces of 19" device mounting brackets;
- 3 pieces of cylindrical handle lock;
- Wheel and pinion foot options;
- Tempered glass front door and perforated front and rear door options.
o Available in two colors: RAL 7035 Light Grey and RAL 9005 Black.
o Size: in different U heights: 9U, 12U, 16U, 20U, 22U, 26U, 32U, 36U, 42U, 45U, 47U.